Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Mighty Taco!

This is Mighty Taco?!  I see what all the fuss is about!!!
Hiya, Big People!  You know what?  Over the Summer, on my Summer Vacation, I visited a Mighty Taco with Mommy and Daddy.  I've been IN Mighty Taco before, but I finally got to order food from the dang ol' Mighty Taco. 

This is a Major Milestone in my personal history, Friends!  For my whole entire life, I've been watching the Mighty Taco commercials (love them!) on the television.  I've gone inside the restaurants and eaten pouch meals while Mommy and Daddy eat delicious, delicious Mighty Tacos and Buffitos. 

Don't even get me started on how pouched peas and lentils don't stack up against how good an El Nino Burrito looks and smells.

So I finally go to eat at Mighty Taco.  I enjoyed a chocolate milk and a soft chicken Mighty Taco, with some mild sauce.  And it was wonderful.  All that I could ever hope for, Friends.

I love it when things work out that way, you know?  All hyped up in my head as Wonderful.  It's a letdown when you think something's going to be just awesome, and it turns out not to be as good or as exciting as you'd pictured it (horrible little cream puffs on the dessert table at the Chinese Buffet, I'm talking about you!)

But Mighty Taco... they're the real deal as far as this kid is concerned, Friends!  They're the real by-golly deal!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment