Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Tilting Windmills

The Imaginary Spitball is my specialty pitch!
Hiya, Friends!  In honor of this Wednesday before Halloween, I'm playing on Don Quixote's Softball Team, the Tilting Windmills.  That's a picture of me in my uniform, over there to the left, and...

What's that? ... You really can't see my uniform? ... Well, I can!

Friends, you've really got to read at least some selected passages from Don Quixote.

Anyway, that's sort of the whole point.  I'm playin' for the Tilting Windmills, all gussied up in my imaginary gear, throwing BRILLIANT imaginary pitches.  Every so often, the referees make very real yet very poor imaginary calls (referees can't do anything right in the imaginary world, either, but you probably already knew that, Friends).

But what I love most about playing for the Tilting Windmills is that we can decide on any given game whether we win or lose.  Hint: we ALWAYS win.  Who wants to imagine they lose an imaginary softball game?  That's crazy and makes no sense!

I've gotta go, Friends!  It's my turn to bat!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment