Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

It's Friday: I Go Nuts!!!

Hooray for Friday!  Wheeeeee!
Friends, I have so many reasons to be smiling so much today.  Wanna hear 'em?  Well, you're here, aren't you, so I guess you do!

It's Friday.  That's enough to make me just go cuh-ray-zay!  And it's October the Twenty-Fourth: one week from Halloween, two months from Christmas Eve, which I love almost as much as Christmas morning!  And.  It's just a day where I'm happy to be alive!

(Pssssst- I'm happy to be alive EVERY day, Big People!  It's just a good personal policy to which to subscribe!)

Fridays are great for all sorts of reasons.  I don't think I even need to explain why I love Fridays so much.  I betchya you love Fridays so much, too!

I'll concede that if you're kinda sore at me for bringin' up that we're only two months away from Christmas Eve, I understand.  I know how you Big People get when I bring up Christmas and all the ancillary events that go with it.  But look at it this way: everybody has that Christmas-crazed friend who starts counting down for next Christmas on December twenty-sixth.  Everybody has *that* friend, and for you, I might's well be that friend.  Wouldn't you rather get your Christmas Countdown from ME instead of some sourpuss?

I thought so!

Hey!  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  Stay frosty, and go NUTS!!! It's FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment