Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It Was In the Last Place I Looked!

Here's Sully's phone number.  In the last place I looked for it, of course!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you! 

Well, you know, recently I wanted to call my friend James P. Sullivan.  You know him as Sully from the Monsters, Inc. movies.  So do I. 

Anyway, I wanted to phone ol' Sully up and give him some ideas on how to maximize the power of laughter, so he can make sure Monsters, Inc. can power Monstropolis, and maybe he could share how the monsters use laughter to power our world, too.

If ya ask me, there could be enough laughter to power both our worlds.  Laughter could be an unlimited renewable resource, I think.  I think we'd all laugh easier if we weren't worried about energy and all the things we get our energy from, drying up.

But do you think I could find Sully's telephone number?  I looked high for it.  I looked low for it.  I went through my Rolodex two times, three times, even.  And then I found it.  In the last place I looked.  Right the heck there it was.

Now, I know you're saying, 'Zoe, of course it was in the last place you looked for it.  Why would you keep searching for Sully's telephone number if you found it?!"

Why?  I'll tell ya why!  I wouldn't keep searching after I found it, but I looked all those other places first.  Places that seemed more logical to me, where it was almost a given that I'd be able to find that number.  And I didn't.  It was in the last place I woulda looked for it. 

So I guess it kind of makes more sense that the phone number was in the last place I looked for it.

Wait a minute.  You're still laughing at me, aren't you?  That's all right.  I've got a phone call to make.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment