Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Make You Fabulous Monday!

Mondays and Fabulousness don't hafta be mutually exclusive!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey, I know it's Monday and all, but you know what?  I still wantchya to make it a fabulous day.  BE fabulous, Friends!  Just decide that you're going to make this day and yourself just fabulous today. 

How can you do that?  Well, you could buy yourself some flowers for your desk today.  Why the heck not?  You can spend your whole life waiting for somebody to buy ya some flowers, or you can take matters into your own hands and get yourself some flowers!

You'd be surprised how much of a pick-me-up it is to have a buncha flowers on your desk, Friends!  Unless you're allergic.  If you're allergic, I'd say find some flowers you aren't allergic to and buy those.  If you're allergic to all types of flowers, well... bless your little heart, then, Friends!

I think what is so great about having flowers around is that it signifies that someone cares enough for you to send you flowers.  Why shouldn't that person caring enough about you to send you some flowers be YOU, Friends?!  Why the heck shouldn't it be?  And if people ask who you got those flowers from, you look 'em in the eye and say with the utmost confidence, "They were a gift from me to me, so I'll have a fabulous day!  And it's working!"

I'd dare to bet money that you'll get a sincere "good for you!"  If not, if your coworker has something snide to say, then they're just not a very nice person, and another way to make yourself feel fabulous is to banish anybody who isn't very nice to you!

You can tell 'em you friend Zoe told 'em to hit the bricks, Big People.

Anyway, I love ya lots! I'll see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment