Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Frozen!

I'm on my five-dozenth time watchin' Frozen in two weeks!
Well, hiya, Big People! Heckofa Thursday to you!

You know, I went a long time without seein' the movie Frozen.  And then, I got to see it when Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz were up, and I fell in LOVE with the movie.

If you've been followin' along with my saga, you'll know that I had to earn Frozen on DVD.  And I finally did earn my DVD copy of Frozen.  I'd been holdin' out and resisting, but I finally earned Frozen, and I've been watching the movie over and over and over again for the last two weeks.  And I love it.

You know, I think of Elsa and Anna as friends of mine.  I feel their happiness.  I feel their pain.  I sing their songs.

I especially love singing "Let It Go," everywhere I go.  It doesn't matter if I'm surrounded by friends, family, or strangers.  I'll break out in "Let It Go."  I'll just belt it right out.  It just feels so good to sing!

Pretty soon, I think, I'll know that whole movie, beginning to end, end to beginning, and I think that's great!

I hope you have a movie that you love as much as I love Frozen, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment