Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Do the Monster Mash!

Because I'm not supposed to know about the Timewarp yet!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday!

Hey, yesterday, I promised you that I'd have a Halloween-themed dance for you to do so that you're a hit at any Halloween Dance Party you might be invited to.  I didn't make up the dance, but I know an Oldie but Goodie when I see one!

I think you can do the Monster Mash with any music you want, but it works best if ya put on the song "Monster Mash."  Then, ya sort of do the Twist, but add Zombie or Frankenstein arms. 

If you're dressed up as some kind of Halloween monster, I think you get bonus points, although points and bonus points aren't really the point of dancing for Halloween.  Basically, it's just a whole lotta fun, dancing.

So, hey!  It's Thursday!  Crank up the tunes, put on a smile, gather up your spooky friends (maybe not your creepy friends, though.  Spooky's fun, but creepy... not so much!), and do the MONSTER MASH!

I love ya, Friends!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment