Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Make the Best of It Monday!

Yep!  It's Monday again.  Grab a friend and make the best of it!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Monday again.  I'd like to call this Monday "Make the Best of It Monday!"

Mondays can be rough, Friends.  I understand that better than you think I do.  I mean, just because I'm little doesn't mean I'm immune to the fluctuations in mood the different days of the week bring.  The different days of the week affect Little Kids, as well.  Plus, the way the days of the week affect our Big People also affects us Little Kids. 

Well, of course it does!  Why wouldn't it?  You Big People are the most influential People in the lives of us Little Kids!  We take our cues on how to act from you, because we're New Around Here, and you've been at this game for a little bit.  You know the ropes.

So if you're grouchy and cantankerous on Mondays, simply because the day is Monday, us Little Kids are gonna think that's the social norm, and the cycle of Meanie Mondays will continue.

I have an option for you, though, Friends.  Instead of givin' in to Meanie Mondays, we could all decide to make Mondays 'Make the Best of It Monday!'  Grab a friend, go get some coffee-n-donuts, and put a smile on your face.  Make the best of the Monday, don't make it your enemy.  It's all about the fake it until ya make it principal.  You know, where you might not BE entirely happy, but you put a smile on your face, and eventually, you just start feelin' a whole lot better. 

You can do it, Big People!  I know you can!  I love the heck right outta ya, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment