Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Be the Fun You Want to See in the World!

Nothing says "fun!" like somebody throwin' beads atchya!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey you know?  I know Mondays can be rough, especially after a weekend as beautiful as the one we had.  That was a doozy, wasn't it?  Warm weather, sunny skies.  Why, I even got to enjoy my first campfire and roasty marshmellas on Saturday night.

It was a great weekend!

Great weekends make it all the more like a bucketa cold water when Mondee morning rolls around, and that's why I've decided at MY office today, I'm gonna implement "Mondee-Gras!"

Mondee-Gras is like Mardi Gras, except it can happen any Monday, and you don't hafta give up chocolate for Lent the very next day, if you do that sort of thing.  Nope!  Mondee-Gras is all the fun of Mardi Gras, but without the guilt the next day. 

Since I work at Donut Dude's Corporate Headquarters now, we're celebrating with beads and donut holes that we usually call "Li'l Donut Dudes" but today, they're Mondee-Gras Beads.  We broke out the edible glitter to coat 'em in, so like me, the Mondee-Gras Beads donut holes are Sparkly and Fun!  How about that?!

Anyways, I see the fellas from down in the kitchen are here, so I've gotta go set up my Mondee Gras party for my coworkers.  If your workal situation is lacking some fun today, don't wait for somebody else to change it.  Be the fun you want to see in the world. 

Whoa.

Be the fun you want to see in the world!

That's a really deep thought I'm gonna wanna hafta leave you on, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment