Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lemme Tell Ya 'Bout My New Wheels!

I'm back in the Driver's Seat, Friends!  It feels GREAT!
Well, Friends, I don't know if you remember or not, but I used to have a little Pink Jeep that I drove around in.  It was pretty neat.  Made me feel like a Big Cheese. 

Then I outgrew my amazing Pink Jeep.  That was a dark day for me.  I'm not gonna lie.  I've been without a little car, ever since.

Sure, I have my Big VeeDub Bus, but it's stationary.  It doesn't roll.  It isn't the same.

Then on Friday, magic happened.  The UPS truck drove up my driveway and brought me a new Little Pink Roadster!

There'll be pictures of me with my new little car, soon.  It's great.  It has Early Twentieth Century styling.  I like to think of it as a Pierce-Arrow car.  Princess pink.  Chrome radiator cap.  Black bumpers.  Working headlights.  Simulated wood steering wheel.  Tufted vinyl seat.  Pinstriping.

Oh, this little buggy's great!  I can either use the pedals, or I can just shuffle my feet. It has all the power I really need, after all.

Sure, it lacks the cup-holder, Cheerio compartment, and radio that my Little Pink Jeep had, but my new Little Pink Roadster has a certain style, class, and attitude that's really in-tune with the Little Kid I am today.  So I couldn't be happier, Big People!

Now I know why you all get so excited when you get a new car!  This is great!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends, but now I have some drivin' to do!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment