Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Imaginatrons

It's good to be in the ol' new Imaginatron 2100 again!
Hiya, Friends! 

Do you remember how I'm a test-pilot for the Imaginatron Company?  Well, I am.  I still am, even.  I've just had a lotta other things going on, so I don't always get to test pilot as many Imaginatrons as I would like to, and when I do, I don't always have time to tell ya about it.

Imaginatrons are pretty great things, Friends.  My favorite model to test-fly is the 2100.  Although it's ostensibly Imaginatron's entry-level model, it doesn't lack for features.  It's a good small-to-medium size. Readily available.  It employs Imaginatron's trademark Imaginative Cloaking, so that to the untrained/unimaginative eye, it's just a cardboard box, but to an Imaginatron user, it's a blank canvas, ready to become whatever you want it to be.  You can even link up a whole buncha Imaginatrons in the 2100 Series, and have yourself a multiplex Imaginatron for added fun!

Yes, there are other models in the Imaginatron line.  They aren't seen as frequently as the 2100 series, but they exist.  For instance, the next size up would putchya in mind of a refrigerator box, or a crate that a new dishwasher or washer or dryer would come in.  Those are the Imaginatron 2500s.  Like I said, they're kinda rare.  They just don't turn up very often.

Then there are the great-big, room-sized, hard-install Imaginatrons. They're part of the Imaginatron 7000X Series.  If you've got one, they're great.  If not, installing one is gonna take an entire re-do.  I mean, it just is, Big People.  But if you're really committed to the Imaginatron experience, and you know what size you really want, and you know you're not gonna be moving or anything like that anytime soon, I can have the Company send ya a brochure.

As for me, I love the 2100 Series.  I've flown a lotta places in those good ol' Imaginatron 2100s, and I know I'm just beginning!

Hey.  Do whatchya love, love whatchya do.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment