Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy as a Ladybug!

If you're happy and ya know it, dress like a ladybug, just like the song says!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

You know, sometimes, you've just gotta hafta dress happy when you're as happy as I am.  That's why I'm wearin' my Ladybug dress today.  Nothin's happier to me than a ladybug!

Well, I guess you could make a case for a pig in slop, but Mommy won't let me dress up like a pig in slop because she says that's "messy."  Whatevs.

I'm not going to let her prejudice against fun ruin my happy mood today.

Why is it that I'm so happy, anyways?  I'll tell ya.  We have had quite a stretcha great weather.  I loved winter, for sure, but it seems like it's finally givin' spring a chance to shine, and I think that's great.  Gotta get the Vitamin Sun while we can, to get us through the next winter.  But let's not think about that right now.  Let's think about how glorious it is too look outside and see a blue sky, green grass and leaves, and little yella flowers all over the lawn that I can pick and use to draw designs on my skin with!

Spring is pretty great, Friends!  And so are you!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment