Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Friends

The best laughter is the laughter shared with your best friend!
Hiya, Friends! 

If ya know me very well, you know that my best friend is a dog named Rozzie.  Rozzie's been my friend for my whole entire life.  Maybe even longer.  I think I could hear Rozzie's voice, even before I was born.  When I think of every day of my life so far, Rozzie's always there.  I just love her big, furry white face, and her big voice.

You know, just like any friend, Rozzie and I have our differences.  It's inevitable.  We're two girls with very big personalities.  Rozzie also has big teeth, so I quite often defer to her, and sometimes that rubs me the wrong way.  But when push comes to shove, I'll stand up for that dog, no matter what, and she stands up for me.  When Mommy yells at me for doin' fun stuff, because Mommy hates fun, that Rozzie-dog yells right back at her.

So Rozzie and I are the best of friends.  I love that white dog!  And I've gotta say, some of the best laughs I've had have been with Rozzie.  She really makes me world brighter!

So do you, Big People.  I'm so glad you've stopped in to see me today.  I'll be back tomorrow, too.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment