Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

When Life Hands You Slides!

It's all in how ya look at things, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Hey.  I'm gonna keep it short for today.  It's Friday, and that means we've got some Fridaying to do!

You know how sometimes Life gives ya a great big slide?  You can either look at that like this bad thing, or you can turn it around into something Fun!

You know what I do when I'm presented with a slide, Friends?  I climb up that ladder, pause at the top, sit down, throw my hands in the air, and yell "Wheeeeeeeeee!" the whole way down that slide!

It's all in how ya look at things, Big People!

So today, remember that your pal Zoe loves ya lots!  Go out and have some whole big lots of fun.  Throw your hands up in the air and yell "Wheeeeeee!"

I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment