Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Allergizer Bunny

This can stop any time now, and I'd be fine with that.
Hiya, Friends!

Boy, I'll tell ya what.  I'm havin' a devil of a time with the dang ol' allergies this year!  Sneezin', eyes itchin', that weird feeling in my nose, like there's little crawlies crawling around up in it...

I know I say this every Spring, Big People, but I think the allergies are worse this year than they ever have been, thus far during my tenure here on Earth.  At least I'm noticing them more, anyway.

I realize this might be bold for me to declare this, but I think I'm the Allergizer Bunny.  I just keep sneezing and sneezing and sneezing.  No end in sight.  Other people have it rougher than I do, with Allergy Season.  I know that.  But I am not them, and I know only my own suffering, and it's just awful.  That's why I'm complaining so much about it. 

Sure, I could put myself in someone else's Kleenex box and realize that I don't have it so bad during Allergy Season.  I don't hafta go get shots, for instance, and there are so many who do, just to get through these pollen-filled days.  I could do that, but I'm not gonna.  I'm three, and these allergies are the WORST I've had, and I'm just not very big on empathy today.

Sorry.  That's the pollen talking.  It's hard to be civil when you feel like you've got little bugs crawling around up your nose and inside your eyes.  I think I'd better look up on the Internet any remedies I can find for this allergic scourge.  I'll be back and friendlier tomorrow, let's all hope. 

I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment