Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

I'd Like Some of That!

Psssst- What's that I see in your hand?  Is it chocolate?  I smell chocolate!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Did you ever think we'd make it to Friday? 

Hey.  What's thatchya got there?  Right there, in your hand.  Right there, with the wrapper.  What is that?

That's a rhetorical question.  I know what it is.  You've recently visited the vending machine, and you've gotchya some chocolate in that little hand of yours, don't you?

You know who also likes chocolate?  Your pal Zoe.  Dark, milk, caramel-filled, chocolate in a crunchy candy shell.  I do not discriminate when it comes to chocolate. 

Kinda makes me an easy person to shop for, wouldn't you say, Friends?  I mean, I'd be basically happy... nay, THRILLED with something out of the vending machine.  Anything out of the vending machine! 

I'll just leave that information right there for ya.

Hey.  Happy dang ol' Friday, Friends.  I love ya lots.  I do!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment