Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Shakin' Things Up!

Normally, it'd be Maraca Monday, but I'm shakin' things up!
Hiya, Big People!

Hey, I know that Cinco de Mayo was yesterday, but I wanna hafta extend the holiday into today by usin' my maracas to just shake up the middle of the week.

You can accompany your shooken-up Midweek with a variety of musics.  Some of my favorites are:

"Shake, Rattle-n-Roll" by Bill Haley and the Comets

"Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift (of course!)

"Shake Your Groove Thing" by Peaches & Herb

"Shake It Up" by the Cars

"Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)" by the Jacksons

"Shake It Out" by Florence and the Machine

"Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band

And finally, for the end of the day "You Shook Me" by AC/DC.

This is not meant to be a comprehensive list, as I am only three and a half, so I don't know all the shaky songs out there.  If I've missed one that you know, tell me about it!  Leave me a comment! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment