Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Behind the Scenes with Zoe!

Take it easy, Friends!  I'm not wearin' a sweater on a hot day!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday!  Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mamas out there! 

Now, I betchya you're wonderin' why I'm wearin' a sweater today.  It's Springtime!  So why am I dressed like it's snowy and cold outside?

Well, I'll letchya in on a little behind-the-scenes secret.  In today's picture, I'm dressed for snowy cold weather because it was snowy and cold weather the day that picture was taken.  Don't be mad, but the pictures on this blog generally run about 6 to 8 weeks behind when they were actually taken.  So if you follow along on The Daily Zoe Facebook Picture Show, you might recognize me from a day long ago. 

Double-dippin' the pictures just helps keep the workflow efficient around here.  So don'tchyoo worry about your pal Zoe bein' dressed in duds that are too hot for the current weather situation.  Don'tchyoo worry about that for a minute!  I'm all right.  I'm dressed appropriately for the weather.  It's just if we waited around for today's pictures, we'd wind up havin' to call this blog "The Occasional Zoe."  We don't want that.  I've been doin' pretty well, keepin' up with the keepin' up, and that's 'cause I've finally found my System. 

Hey.  Enjoy this Sunday.  Call your Mom.  Tell her Happy Mother's Day.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment