Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

That's Okay, I Got An Apple!

Don't worry about me!  I've got me an apple!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday! 

Hey, you know what?  I was a little upset yesterday, when you went to the vending machine without me and you didn't bring me back anything. 

I was a little chuffed.  Not mad enough to send ya a toilet seat in the inter-office mail or anything like that, but my nose was a little bent.

But it's all okay today.  I had a coupla bites of chocolate last night, and it was fine.  Today I've got myself an apple.  I like apples, too.  I got this one for myself.  It's a Cortland.  Crisp, sweet, juicy, and a little tart.  Everything you'd ever want from an apple.  It's phenomenal, actually, and fulla vitamins and minerals and FLAVOR! 

I guess I'm doin' all right without the vending machine candy bar you didn't bring me yesterday.  It's all good.  This kid knows how to bring home the apple and eat it right off'n the core, skin'n'all, just like a Big Person.  That's right.

Anyways, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots.  I really do, Friends!  You go get yourself an apple, too.  They're good for ya!  I wantchya around for a long time with me! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment