Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Styled Like Zoe

My hair ornament is making a statement... I don't know what it's saying, but it's BIG!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, sometimes, I like to wear what stylists call 'statement pieces.'  Usually, my statement pieces are hair ornaments.  When it comes to hair ornaments, my motto is 'Go Big or Go Home!' even when I'm home. 

Yep, I love the dang ol' big hair ornaments. 

Statement necklaces aren't always practical, and neither are statement bracelets.  Think about it, Friends!  How many times have you been right in the middla something really important, and ya get distracted by your statement necklace or your statement bracelet?  Same goes for statement earrings.

You know what I think big statement earrings say?  "I have earlobes of STEEL!"  That's what they're saying!

So that leaves statement hair ornaments, Friends.  In my opinion, statement hair ornaments are the best, because you wear 'em up on toppa your head, where they won't get in the way, but they're also unmissable by everyone around you.  And honestly, what's the pointa makin' a statement if nobody sees it or hears it?  There is no point!  Ha!  It was a trick question!  How about that?!

So now you know another secret to stylin' yourself like your pal Zoe- ALWAYS wear a statement piece, and hair ornaments are the BEST for this sort of thing, I think!  Pair it up with a smile, and you can't lose!  You just can't! 

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment