Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Are You Ready For This?!

Be safe tonight, on this New Year's Eve!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

I guess you can tell that this is the final Daily Zoe Blog post for 2015.  It's been a big year.  A big, big year.  So many things have happened, good and bad.  But mostly good. 

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but this is my second year in a row of keepin' The Daily Zoe Blog actually daily.  All three-hundred sixty-five days.  So if you find yourself bereft of readin' material, you know where to look. 

I like to think that 2015 was the year that I really found my voice and hit my stride.  I spent much of the year as a three-year-old, which was pretty challenging for my folks, but especially for me. I was called a 'threenager,' which I don't think was entirely nice.

Towards the last quarter of the year, I turned four, and four has been a great new world.  I get to do a LOT more things independently, which is all I ever wanted, actually.  I just wanna be my own person, you know? It's really tamed my inner 'threenager,' now that I've had the opportunity to be a little more independent.

I don't know what 2016 is going to bring for any of us, Friends.  I mean, like I said, 2015 had a buncha good stuff, and some sucker-punches thrown in.  2016 will probably be the same way.  It isn't what happens to us that's really important, though, Friends.  What really matters is how we react to it and how resilient we are.  I'm happy to say I'm a pretty resilient Little Kid.  I hope you are, too! 

Hey.  I know you have some celebratin' to do.  Friends, promise your pal Zoe that you'll be safe and celebrate responsibly, mmmmkay?  If you drink adult beverages tonight, don't drive.  Stay the heck right off the road.  You don't want to start the New Year having hurt yourself or anyone else, especially a car of innocent strangers.  Be mindful of that. 

I'll be here, bright-n-early in the mornin' to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! to ya!  Until then, enjoy the last of 2015.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment