Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Breaking Eighties

I get lost in my mind and I love those crispy fries!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Ya know, I've loved the 1980s for a long time, for as far back as I can remember.  One of the things I found most intriguing about that decade is the fashions. In the parlance of the time, 1980s fashions were totally radical!

Your funny and ubiquitous black hats that all of you perched on your heads for many occasions, including school pictures, really captured my attention and my imagination, and that is the spirit that inspired my outfit today.

Once I put on the outfit and had the black hat perched perfectly on my head, I started singing a well-known 1980s hit called "Lost In My Mind."  You know the song, Big People.  It's by that one girl who wasn't Tiffany, and she also sang "ElectroCUTE," "Only Vanilla Ice Cream," and "Foolish Beats."

The 1980s sure were something, Big People. I might not have gotten to see 'em firsthand, but you can bet your Walkman that I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep the spirit of the 1980s alive in people's hearts and minds and ears and eyes!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment