Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Elf Capturer!

Shelf Elves, fear me! I am Zoe the Great, Elf Capturer!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you! 

Well, it's the last Monday before Christmas, and we're in our final push to the Big Day, aren't we?

Over the weekend, I caught some more Elves on Shelves in my Elf Traps, and now they're all comfortable yet confined, separate yet together, awaiting for Santa Claus to come pick them up on Thursday night and take 'em back to the North Pole for some post-holiday season questioning.

I have dubbed myself Zoe the Great, Elf Capturer.  I've procured myself a cape that befits such a title, and will soon have my image rendered in oil paints, to be saved and admired for generation.

Or, you know, just a snapshot is good.  I betchya the oil paint-rendered image costs about eleventy thousand dollars or something, so I'd better manage my expectations, hadn't I better?

In any case, this final Monday before Christmas, finally, finally, Friends: I am getting somewhere with these Elves on Shelves.  And I love ya lots.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment