Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Happy Day After Christmas!

It's nice to make new friends at Christmas!
Hiya, Friends!  How did your Christmas go? 

Mine went wonderfully. I got some nice presents.  I got to see my family.  I got to skip Naptime.  And from what I hear, the Christmas celebratin' isn't over yet- in fact, it's intended to continue straight through New Year!

That's my kinda holiday, right there!

So in the continuing saga of me and Christmas Mouse, we've decided not only to settle our differences just because it's Christmas, but also because we have a lot in common after all, now that the Elves on Shelves are out of the picture. 

For instance, Christmas Mouse and I both love Christmas.  I mean, I know that's kind of a basic thing.  Lotsa people love Christmas, but it's definitely a place to start. Also, Christmas Mouse loves the Star Wars movies, and so do I, and not even just because there's a new one out right now, although that certainly helps feed our Star Wars movie obsessions!  Also, Christmas Mouse and I both really like triple-sharp cheddar cheese.  You'd be surprised how much there is to talk about when you're talking about the world of Cheese!

I mean, now that we've had a chance to visit about all the things we have in common, we've realized just how easy it is to be friends.  I like that, Friends!

Hey.  I'll letchya get back to your own Day After Christmas festivities.  If you're anything like me, there's a lot of 'em!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment