Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Glitterbombed!

Gettin' glitter-bombed is a win-win for me, I think!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, I thought I was gonna hafta wanna tell ya today that my plan to distract the Elves on Shelves with a hobby of customizing, cruising, and even racing little elf cars has been a raging success, but today, I hafta wanna tell ya that it's even more successful than I thought it'd be!

Wanna know how I know?

Well, some of the bigwig Elves on Shelves sent me a GLITTERBOMB today! 

That's a win-win, I think, because first of all, I LOVE glitter, and it was so exciting to open up the package and have glitter explode EVERYWHERE!  When the O'Lanterns told me that people send glitterbombs to people they don't like, and that the Elves on Shelves were sending me a message, I sure got THEIR message! They're frusterated, on accounta little elf cars are takin' up a lot of the Elves on Shelves' time, and they're starting to be distracted from spyin' on me and other Little Kids!

Sure, I have a puddle of glitter on the floor now, but I think it's fabulous.  The Elves on Shelves are frusterated, so I'm winning.  I'm WINNING!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment