Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

You Can't Pour from an Empty Cuppa Cheer!

Be well, Friends!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

How's your Holiday Season going, Friends?  I've been so wrapped up in this weird thing with the Elves on Shelves that I realized that I've forgotten all about makin' sure you're all cheered up this Holiday Season.

Are you?  Are you all cheered up?  Are ya keepin' up with your Holiday tasks so you don't get all stressed out at the last minute?  Are you gettin' plenty of sleep and staying hydrated?

It's important to take good care of yourself during the Holiday Season, Friends.  Besides all the holidays going on right now, wouldja believe there's little microscopic creatures called GERMS that have waged a war on us people?  It's true.  They wanna getchya sick so that you're all bah-humbuggy from now, straight through until it's time to take the tree down.  Don't let 'em!

Boyo boy, it's true.  Nothing steals away the holiday cheer like gettin' sick right in the middle of everything.  I know firsthand!  Last year, I somehow got enrolled in the Virus of the Month Club in November and December and part of January, and wound up with an ear infection and conjunctivitis, which is also known by the misleadingly cheerful moniker of "pink-eye."  Every time I look at our Christmas tree in our living room, Friends, my eyes sting a little bit, because I remember those eye-drops I had to have at this time last year!

So don't let that be you, Big People!  Keep yourself healthy and well and jolly.  You can't pour from an empty cuppa holiday cheer, so make sure yours stays full!  I love the dickens right outta ya, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment