Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fight the Power [of the Cold]

It feels good to feel better!  Finally!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Boy, I'll tell ya what.  I have had quite a week.  I've been fighting a cold, and it's really messed up a lotta my plans I had, but I'm happy that today, at least, it seems like I'm starting to feel right as rain again. 

As far as colds go, this wasn't a BAD one.  I didn't wind up havin' an ear infection or needing to have eyedrops dropped in my eyes like what happened last year.  But I did cough a lot and had to stay home and take it easy, which is not as easy as it sounds, seeing as how "easy" is right there in it. 

You see, I'm a Little Kid, and I don't just gracefully accept the fact that I have a cold.  I jump and dance and run around and try to scare those germs out of me.  On paper in my head, it seems like a sound strategy for scarin' away that cold, but in practice, all that extra movement just makes me cough and feel worse sometimes.

So "easy" is the only way I've been able to take things this week, and it's really cramped my style.  It's almost as good as Christmas Morning, waking up this morning, feeling Mostly Better, I'll tell ya what.

Be safe out there, Friends!  Take hand-gel with you everywhere!  Wash your hands after you even think of touching anything!  Don't catch a cold in the first place.  But if you do...

Fight the Power [of the Cold]!

We're all in this together, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment