Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chocolate Bunny Tale

Nothing stands between me and my chocolate bunny, People!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, recently, my Mommy and I had an altercation over my chocolate bunny retrieval methods.  You see, Mommy was storing my chocolate bunny in the center of the kitchen island. 

I realized I could get to that delightful confection.  I realized I could climb up on my step-stool and hitch my leg up and over onto the counter, and that chocolate bunny could be mine, all mine.

I mean, it's mine anyway!  Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz got it for me.  Nowhere on the card did it say that Mommy was the boss of my chocolate bunny, but somehow, she decided she is the boss, and I'm tired of it.

I'm sorry to report that my act of independence was not the sweet success you'd think it would be.  Mommy saw me sitting on the counter and got all... well, you've probably met my Mommy.  If it weren't for over reacting, she would never react at all.  I did some time for my efforts at chocolate bunny retrieval, Friends.  I did some time, sitting on the couch, thinking about what I did.  And it changed me.  I was released from my time-out cagier, wilier.  More focused. 

Hear me on this and hear me good, Friends: Nothing stands between me and my chocolate bunny, Big People.  Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment