Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings!

I can leave any time I wanna!  See?
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, have you ever seen one of these?  It's an x-pen for a dog.  For my dog, in fact.  I'm in Rozzie's x-pen.

But I don't wanna leave right now!  Ha!
The x-pen reminds me of a cage a little bit, Friends.  I mean, it has bars, and a door.  No top on it, but it isn't like I could really climb up the walls, even if I wanted to.  The bars are little, and spaced too close together for me to get a foothold.

I feel safe and cozy right here!
Heck.  If I wanted out that badly, I could just use the door.  Whatever.

I love hanging out in Rozzie's x-pen cage, Friends.  It reminds me of a birdcage.  Like on the cartoons.  When I'm in Rozzie's xpen, I like to pretend that I'm Tweetie Bird and Rozzie's Sylvester the Cat.  I can sing and sing when I'm in the cage, and Rozzie-Sylvester can't get me!  How about that?!

Rozzie doesn't think much of it.  I think it's pretty fun, though.

That's how I know why the caged bird sings, Friends.  The bird can see out, but the cage keeps it safe from cats and dogs whose kids are pretending they're cats, which is pretty confusing, but not really, if you don't overthink it.

Don't overthink things, Friends.  The caged bird doesn't overthink.  It just is.  Hahaha!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment