Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Super Saturday!

Why, yes, I love Saturdays!  Do you?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday! 

Well, I finally got all the pineapple cut up for yesterday's Company Luau.  Took forever, though.  It was all worth it, once those Tiki torches got lit up, though.  Once I heard that dang ol' conch shell trumpet, I forgot all about how tedious a chore it was to cut up all those pineapples with a butter knife. 
No, we aren't havin' another Company Luau today.  Those occasions are special.
Today's special all on its own.  It's Super Saturday, Friends!

And doin' the hula just made everything all better.  It really did.

So that was the Company Luau.  Seein' Sabretooth in a grass skirt was worth the price of admission. 

But that was yesterday, and this is today. 

Today is Super Saturday!

Super Saturday is a day built for adventure.  I hope you have a good one all lined up!  Or if ya need to just relax, that can be your adventure.  Just make this Saturday super, mmmmkay?  You won't be sorry you did. 

I love ya lots, Friends! I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment