Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Zoe Noodle!

Do you think I'd fit in with the Noodles if I had noodly hair?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, if you know me, you know how much I love Sesame Street, and I love to see what kindsa things the Noodles get into.  You know, Mr. Noodle, and his brother Mister Noodle, and his sister Ms. Noodle, and his cousin Miss Noodle. 

They're kind of goofy, but they seem really nice, and it's been my fondest dream to be accepted as part of the Noodle clan if I could be.  I didn't know how to go about it at first, but then finally, it struck me that I oughtta make my hair all noodly, so that's what I did. 

Do you think the Noodles will accept me as one of their own if my hair's noodly?  I suppose they can't anymore than say no.

If they DO say no, I guess I'll just keep on bein' me.  Nothing wrong with me the way I am. I'll just be my own thing.  I don't know... Zoe... Something.  I'll figure it out. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmmkay?  Muah!



No comments:

Post a Comment