Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Tuesday the 13th!

It's traditional to dance on Tuesday the 13th!  Kick up those heels!
Hiya, Big People!  Guess what!  No, I'm not gonna count down how many months until Christmas there are.  Not today.

No, what I'm going to talk about is that it's the Thirteenth.  Tuesday the Thirteenth!  That means it's time to DANCE!  It's tradition!

Or, it'll be a tradition if we all start dancing on Tuesday the 13th!  Let Friday the 13th be a day of superstition.  Tuesday the 13th has brought its dancin' shoes!

You don't hafta do any specific dance for Tuesday the 13th.  Any dance will do, even FREESTYLE!  That's doin' whatever ya want!

The only requirement is that it makes you smile.  How about that?!

I'd talk more to ya today, Friends, but I want you to get all you can out of your Tuesday the 13th dance party, so I'll let you get to it!  I love ya lots, no matter what day it is.  Remember that!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment