Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

It's Friday! I Go Nuts!

It's my favorite day of the week and I'm hopped up on sugah!
Hiya, Friends!  Do you know what today is?  It's my favorite day of the week.  I mean, remember my post from yesterday where I ranked my favorite seven days of the week?  Friday won, remember?  And today's FRIDAY!

I realize that I may sound as though I'm all sugared up with no place to go, and if you think that, you would be right.  I was at Gramma's yesterday, and we made cupcakes.  Yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing and sprinkles.  I got to eat two of them at Gramma's house, and then I got to eat another one last night before I went to bed at my house.

I'll tell ya what, I had dreams of sugarplums dancing next to a maple syrup river in a candycane forest.  And I liked it.  So much sugar, I ate.

And today's Friday, so things just cannot get any better for me today!  I hope you're day's just as great!  I sure love the heck right out of you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment