Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Seahorse Derby

Oh, I hope Deep Sea Doodle wins!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you! 

Today, I'm watchin' the Seahorse Derby.  Have you ever heard of the Seahorse Derby?  It's a lot like the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness and the Belmont Downs, except it's little seahorses doin' the racing.

I bet you didn't know that seahorses are delightfully competitive little creatures, but it's true.  They love to race each other.  And their jockeys are sea monkeys.  It's all very exciting.

It's also exciting because I have a case of Vitamin C lollipops ridin' on this race.  I bet on a seahorse named Boots-n-Pants, one named Deep Sea Doodle, and  I also put a few lollipops on a seahorse named Landbiscuit.

What's that?  You frown on toddler gambling?  Well, I've got news for you, Big People Friends: It's only gambling if you lose.  Ha!

Awwww, heck, Friends.  It's all in good fun.  All in good fun!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment