Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday: We MADE IT!!!!

Raise your cuppa Root Beer and shout 'Ahoy, Friday!  Huzzah!'
Happy Friday, Friends! 

Boyo Boy.  Those words taste so sweet in my mouth: Happy.  Friday.

I don't know what it is about the weeks immediately followin' a holiday, but they are a trial.  Maybe it's because holidays are so much fun, and in comparison, the Regular Daily Grind is just so mundane.  Maybe it's because during holidays, I get to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz, and during the Regular Daily Grind, I don't get to.

But enough about all that, because it's FRIDAY!  and I am so happy to see this day of the week!  Why, if I had access to the online ordering, I'd order up a buncha streamers and confetti and a pinata, and I'd have a dang ol' fiesta today, on accounta it's FRIDAY!!!  Doesn't that sound like great fun?

Of course, somebody'd hafta clean up all those streamers, and confetti, and the pinata.  Somehow, fiestas are fun, but the clean-up is not fun.  Even callin' it a Clean-Up Fiesta doesn't make it fun.  It makes it the Worst Party Ever.  I wonder why that is, Friends.  Makin' messes is so much fun, but the clean-up just is no fun at all.

Well, anyways.  Let's all get a nicey big mugga Root Beer, raise it up, and shout "Ahoy, Friday!  Huzzah!"

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment