Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Twenty-Four

I'm only lookin' out for ya, Big People!  I'm on your side!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, there's a few things on my mind today that I need to mention.  so I hope you've had your Omega-3s.  Maybe a nice piece of fish for breakfast or something to really feed your brain, because I'm gonna give it a big working-out!  You bet I am!

The first thing on my mind today is that, by golly, it's the twenty-fourth of the month.  Do you know what that means, Big People?!  Do you? 

That's right.  It's time for me to remind you how many months you have to get ready for Christmas Eve.  Since it's the Month of April right now, it's the fourth month of the year, and there are twelve months of the year, and Christmas Eve falls in the twelfth month... lemme wanna carry the one, and...

Friends, there's eight months until Christmas Eve.  Don't be all mad at me for pointing this out.  I do this to perform a public service so that it doesn't sneak up on ya in December. 

Let's see.  The other thing that's on my mind today is that it's Friday.  Fridays are great fun, aren't they?  I just love 'em.  All the weekend's potential, right here.  All the fun we're gonna have.  All the things we're gonna do.

You know, I had a really great weekend project planned for this weekend, and Mommy vetoed it.  What I wanted to do this weekend is go to the dang ol' Home Depot and Lowe's and buy the stuff I'd need to make myself a functioning rocket-ship, so I could fly into outer space!  That's what I wanted to do!

Don't you know That Mommy said that obtaining a building permit for a functioning rocket-ship would be nigh onto bein' impossible in my township, on accounta we're zoned specifically for not having functioning rocket-ships built on our property?  I didn't think my township had it together so well as to ZONE things, but hey, what do I know?  I'm three and a half.  They haven't made a Big Board Book of Rules in the Bing.

But they should! 

They say nobody ever reads the handbook until they run into a problem, and I think I've run into a problem with Mommy and this zoning business and how it all interferes with my functioning rocket-ship I can fly into outer space!  That's what, Friends!

So, as you can see, I've got some workin' to do.  Got some stuff cut out for me that I've gotta take care of.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I sure do love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment