Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Zen of the Snowglobe

I've learned a lot from my snowglobe, Big People!
Friends, as you know, we had a heckofa winter in my town.  I never thought it'd quit snowin'.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the winter, and I love the snow. 

But this winter was something else.  It really was.  It was starting to get even me down in the dumps, and the dumps were really, really cold!

Then I found a snowglobe on the bookshelf in the stairwell, and my whole outlook changed. 

You see, my friends in the snowglobe live in winter all the time, even when it's summertime out here.  And no matter how much I shake that snowglobe to make it snow in there, my snowglobe friends keep smiling and they don't lose their happy.

I figured I could learn a lot from my snowglobe friends!  I set out to maintain good cheer, no matter how much it snows.  I set out to learn the snowglobe's secrets. 

And I did.

As it turns out, life isn't about grumblin' about the cold and snowy weather.  It's about learnin' how to build the best snowman.

Says the girl who's livin' in sweet, sweet Springtime now!  Hahahahahahaha!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I sure do!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment