Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

PEZ-ant!

Friends, I am proud to be a PEZ-ant!  You bet I am!
Friends, if you know me, you know that I am an avid fan of PEZ candies and their dispensers. 

Sometimes, when I accompany Mommy to the grocery store, insteadda hinting around that I want a candy bar or frozen novelty or boxa cereal to commemorate my trip to the Food Palace, I'll ask her if we can take a stroll to where they keep the PEZ dispensers, so I can choose one I don't have yet. 

Right now, I'm workin' on collectin' all the characters from the Toy Story movies!  I have Woody right now and am on the hunt for Buzz, Jessie, and a representative LGM.

I think that what it is about PEZ that makes me love 'em so much is that the dispensers are whimsical and useful.  They double as playthings AND they dispense one of my favorite candies!   Plus, I love the PEZ candies themselves.  I love their shape, their crunchiness, and how they taste like Magic!

Yep, Big People.  If you were to call me a PEZ-ant, I'd look ya right in the eye and say "That's me!"

I am a PEZ-ant, and darn proud, Friends!  Yes I am!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment