Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Keep Calm and Ice Cream On!

This Strawberry's definitely the nectar of the gods!
Friends, I know that yesterday was Tax Day, and that's enough to make anybody dyspeptic, but here's the thing I've found that makes me feel lots better all over, and that's having a nice disha ice cream.

I don't know if you've noticed it or not, but all that nice, cold creaminess and synapse-poppin' sweetness just smooths right the heck out whatever it is that's ailin' ya. 

Unless you're lactose intolerant.  Then ice cream would definitely NOT smooth right the heck out whatever's ailin' ya.  In fact, ice cream would pretty much be the root of all that's ailin' ya, if you're lactose intolerant. 

Boy.  Now I'm kinda feelin' bad for doing this post today.  You Big People don't need anything more to worry about this week, what with Tax Day and your lactose intolerance and all.  Boyo Boy.  I sure am sorry as heck!

Wait a minute.  You have other options, if you can't eat ice cream.  There's LOTS of things you can have insteadda ice cream that are nice and cold.  You can freeze up a banana, then put it through the blender and make yourself some Banana Swirl!  You can even throw in some frozen strawberries and frozen mangoes and just have a tropical tornado in your dish! 

Or you could go to Rita's and get yourself some water ice.  Don't get the custard.  But you can eat the water ice pretty easy, I think.  I don't think there's any lactose in the water ice at Rita's!

Also, there's coconut milk ice cream in the Nature's Marketplace section at the dang ol' Wegmans.  I saw it with my own two brown eyes, Friends.  It's dairy free and everything, because coconuts are just about the most perfect things ever, I think.

So go get yourself a nice cold treat, Friends.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment