Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Things!

I'm ready to spring into action!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you! 

Have you ever noticed that there's a lot of clever ways you can play on the word 'Spring?'  Well, if you haven't noticed, there sure are lotsa ways.

For starters, you can 'Spring to It!' or 'Spring into Action!'  That's what I'm doin' in the picture for today.  Springing to it, and it's doubly effective because it IS Spring, the season. 

Then of course, there's 'Spring Ahead!'  I'm much happier with springing ahead, clock-wise, now that I'm all acclimated to doing so.  Man-o-man, was that ever brutal, the first few days after we sprang our clocks ahead, but now it's pretty much okay.  At least I think so, friends!

There are also lotsa clever ways to use 'Spring,' like 'Spring it on!' which is a play on 'Bring it on!' or maybe not.  You CAN spring something on someone else. 

You know, Friends, these seasons that do double duty as verbs are just great.  Spring and Fall.  I realize that you can 'winter' and 'summer,' too, but it isn't the same as springing and falling.  I'll admit that I like to make my clock fall back better than I like springing it ahead, but in most other ways, I prefer springing to falling.  I mean, who wouldn't, when you really think about it?!

Friends, I hope you use this Saturday to all its springtime fullest, mmmkay?  I sure love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment