Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You Don't Hafta Pay A Smile Tax!

I'm smilin' 'cause they can't tax how much I smile, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Big People?  I understand that today's the deadline for filin' your income taxes.  I also understand that
on the scale of things you Big People like to do and think about, taxes fall somewhere between passing a kidney stone without medical intervention, having a colonoscopy without anesthesia, and usin' fifty-grit sand paper for toilet paper.

In other words, I get the impression that everything about taxes is unpleasant for you Big People, and therefore, you're not sucha fan of April the Fifteenth, since it's Tax Day.

But I have some comfort for ya, Friends.  I have something you can smile about, and that is the fact that they don't tax smiling!  You can smile all the heck you want, and they're not gonna tax it.  So I say, smile like you've gone crazy and aren't comin' back.  Smile like you've got the biggest, most salacious secret on the planet, and you're gonna keep it to yourself, because it's THAT gooda secret! 

Smile because I love the heck right outta ya, Friends!  And I'll see ya tomorrow.  I sure will!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment