Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Zoe's Snack Shack

Who wants to come buy my stuff?  I'm gonna eat it all myself if nobody buys it!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday!

As you might remember, I recently left my former job in a corporate setting and went to work for my friend Donut Dude, who has turned out to be a much bigger deal than I ever thought.  I'm the Director of Donut Development.

Sometimes, though, Donut Dude likes his department heads to get back out on the street to get in touch with what The People want. 

Back when I first met Donut Dude, I thought the most important thing was an establishment called "Donut Dude" not running outta donuts.  You know what I mean?

But as it turns out, not running out of donuts should be a given, and The People want other things, like new flavors, and maybe novelty donuts shaped like pretzels, or donuts shaped like cookies or cupcakes.  So I've been developing such things.  I've even been developing donuts that look like bananas, green grapes, and apples, and donuts that come in a popcorn box.  And I've hit the streets today in my snack truck to sell my newly-developed wares.  It's feet-on-the-ground, real-time market research, you know, Friends?  And that's what I'm up to today!

You might be asking why anyone would want a donut that looks like an apple or a buncha green grapes.  Well, that's what I aim to find out in my market research today.  I think the reason nobody's requested sucha thing yet is that they didn't know it was possible.  But a funny thing happens when you show people what's possible.  They end up realizing that not only do they want that, but they NEED that!

I predict that my donuts that look like apples will be HUGE sellers, Friends.  Mark my words!

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment