Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

A Grape Hyacinth Forest!

I might wanna hafta plant a fairy-garden one of these days!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, yesterday at Gramma's, I was walkin' along the path to go into the house, when I saw some little purple flowers on the bank.  They weren't very tall, and they looked like little bunches of grapes!

Because I'm a kid who likes to learn, I found out that these little grape-lookin' flowers are called Grape Hyacinths!

If I were growin' a little garden for fairies to visit, I think I'd plant a whole forest of Grape Hyacinths for the fairies, so they could walk through them and have the Grape Hyacinths be big like trees are to us!  Wouldn't that be a little bit neat, Friends?  Walkin' through a whole forest of Grape Hyacinths? 

Also, I learned today that there are a whole buncha other flowers to look forward to seeing, now that the flowers have started coming out.  There'll be daffodils, and crocuses, and daisies, and tulips, and all the flowers on the trees!

This is a really exciting time of year, Friends!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Be on the lookout for flowers!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment