Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I Am Moana!

...Well, okay.  I am Zoana!  The Sea calls me!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, I love a good Disney movie, and the most recent good Disney movie that I love is called Moana, and it's about a brave young girl who has to travel across the sea, find the demigod Maui, and haul him to Ta'Fiti so he can restore her heart that he stole, and stop the world from slowly killin' itself.

I won't give away whether or not she succeeds in her quest, but it's a Disney movie, so I'm sure you can deduce how it all turns out. 

Anyway, Moana is an inspiring person to me.  Her songs are upbeat.  She is a force of positivity to be reckoned with and to pattern oneself after.

And she has a really neat fashion sense.  It's pretty, while being very practical.  I mean, Moana can sail a canoe across the sea in her dress, and yet she still looks very fashionable.  That's the aesthetic I try to make for myself, too!

I may not hafta sail across the sea and haul a surly demigod in to restore something he stole, but I have my own work cut out for me, to be sure!  I am Zoana!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment