Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Just Ice

It was like the Mother Ship calling me home!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, this is the last week before Easter, and I'm as excited as a Little Kid the week before Easter, lookin' forward to gettin' a whole big basket fulla Easter candy, and gettin' to wear one of my new dresses!

For the first time, I played an integral role in selecting my Easter Attire for this year.  I accompanied Mommy and Aunt Colleen to the Ross Park Mall, where I got my ears pierced, ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (I had the pizza...), and then I was feelin' pretty darned grown-up and in the mood to shop until I dropped!

So I got to choose two dresses and some smart accessories from a really rad store called "Justice!"

At first glance, I thought "Justice" was a store taht sells "Just Ice."  So I was both let-down and exhilarated to find that it's a clothing store for trendy fashionistas my age.  I'm not sure what I woulda had to get all excited for, in a store that sells "just ice."  Maybe if it was flavored ice, or shaved ice, or sno-cones, but there are stores that take care of that already!

Back to my Easter dresses.  I have three.  Well, because Easter Weekend is pretty much three days long.  I have a preppy-sporty one to wear on Friday, I have a twirly one to wear on Saturday, and I have a pretty-yet-wearable one to wear on Easter Sunday!

So, yeah.  I'm really excited!  I hope you're excited this Easter Week, too!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment