Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring in the Bing!

I am gonna play outside SO MUCH!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to ya!

Well, ya know, Winters always seem like they take forever to get out of their own systems.  That's why I really start to get excited as soon as I get a whiff of Spring in the air in the Bing that lasts a few days in a row!

You know what I'm talkin' about, Friends. Spring doesn't really smell like flowers, because there aren't many out yet, if there's any at all (none here in the Bing!)  But there's a fresh, warm smell on the air, and when ya leave the windows open, the house smells all kindsa Aired Out.

This is a different smell from how Summertime smells.  Summertime has overtones of fresh-cut grass mixed in with its sunshine.  And here in the Bing, ya gotta figure on some of your days, the sunshine and fresh-cut grass bein' all mixed up in Farm Smell.  No judgin' or complainin' from me, but City People can find that particular ingredient in Summer CountryAire a little off-putting, if they aren't expecting it!

Anyways, now that Spring has started to stick around the Bing, I have some things I wanna do and I fix to accomplish, and the chiefest amongst these things is playin' outside on my swingset.  I have practiced and trained, and I can finally make my swing go by pumpin' my legs.  I don't need a grown-up to push me.  I don't even need a grown-up to get me started.  How about that?!

And I'm gonna use this Spring in the Bing to hone my swingset skills.

Who knows?  I might even get me a position at one of those fancy French-Canadian Circuses.  You never know with me!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment