Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Crafter of the Mine!

I'm pretty much a Gamer-Girl now!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you! 

Well, ya know, back in the Fall, we got us a Playstation.  Daddy let me pick out a coupla me-friendly games, and I got a Snoopy game, which is okay, but I don't like it as much as I liked Tearaway: Unfolded.  That is a GREAT game, if you've never tried it!

But I beat Tearaway: Unfolded.  Although I can go back and re-play Tearaway, I do like to move on to new adventures, and now, by golly, I have one: MineCraft!

At first, MineCraft was too hard for me.  I'd get shot by arrows, attacked by spiders, and hafta fight zombies.  Too much.  All I wanted to do is craft mines!

Then I talked to Aunt Colleen and learned that there's a Survival Mode, which I was unwittingly in, and a Create Mode, which is what I wanted to be in.  So I had Daddy switch it for me, and now it's AMAZING!

I guess you could say I'm a Gamer-Girl now!  But don't worry!  I still plan on bein' a dancing girl, and a car-girl, and a jumpin' bean girl!  I can be lots of things!  Right now, I'm most interested in bein' a Mine-Crafter!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment