Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

When I Pick The Movie!

Everybody wins when I get to pick the movie!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, after I became a Registered Kindergartener the other day, Mommy and Daddy took me to a movie, and I got to pick it!

When I get to pick the movie in the theater, it makes me feel like a Really Big Cheese.  And since I always pick kid movies, everybody wins, because there are some really good kid movies in theaters these days, and also, when we're watchin' a kid movie, it's pretty much appropriate for all of us to see!

I chose "Boss Baby" on my most recent trip to the theater.  I have wanted to see "Boss Baby" ever since I saw a trailer for it when I was seeing the movie "Trolls." 

I'll tell ya what, Friends.  "Boss Baby" did not disappoint.  I laughed a lot.  I cried a little.  I had a blast!  And I loved the way it ended. 

It was a whole lot of fun!  So there ya have it!  When I pick the movie, we all win!  How about that?!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment