Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Breaking for Spring!

I'm at Daddy's office, but he isn't gonna be this week!  Hooray!
Hiya, Big People!  You might have noticed that I'm extra-sparkly, even for me, and even though it's Monday.  And there's a great reason for that!

It isn't because I got to go to Aunt Colleen's over the weekend.  That definitely puts a buncha pep in my step!  And it isn't because I got my ears pierced.  That makes my head sparkle, for sure! 

Nope!  I'm thrilled right the heck to pieces because usually when I go to bed Sunday night and wake up Monday morning, Daddy has gone to work, but guess what?!

Daddy's on Spring Break, so he's HOME!  All week!

Do I ever have plans for Big Fun for me and Daddy!  Spring Break is gonna be AWESOME!

I love ya lots, Friends, but I have some plan-writing to do!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment