Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Countdown Resumes!

Get your shoppin' lists and frequent buyer credentials, Friends, 'cause Christmas is on the WAY!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a kid that loves a good countdown to a fabulous holiday, but these last couple-three months, I haven't been counting down, I don't think, because there's been a lot going on in my life, but today, that all pauses so I can make the following announcement:

THERE'S ONLY EIGHT MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!

That's right, Big People!  We have a third of the year down, and two thirds of a year left to go before the best holiday of 'em all.  The granddaddy of all days of holi.  The day where we're all jolly.

CHRISTMAS!  Eight months from now!

I'm just bringin' this all to your attention so you can plan accordingly.  I'm really just here to help.  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment